Many Dimensions & More Many Dimensions & More & More & More & More

Monday, November 4

Lost Dream

I have lost my dream
Can you find it for me...
I had nurtured it for a long time
It was somewhere in my eye
Today it fell down ...
It did not shatter because there was no noise...
perhaps it is under that pillow
Or must have got lost in the bin of yesterdays refuse...
just lift up that shoe maybe it is under its sole.. W
what did you say?
Dreams don't get lost?
They just disappear when you open your eyes?
But you don't understand I was dreaming with my eyes open...
Like our entire nation is ...

1 comment:

Ali said...

You just made the statement of the century. The entire country or is it the world that's dreaming with eyes open. Better to get a couple of night's good shut eye and then dream a better world.

The Salvation- by Aziz Qaisi

In the doorway of thoughtful night
My shadow barred my way and said
"The image that you created,
Decorated, and gave form, the soul,
Has your eyes.
You live for that image.
The image is your name,
Your body and your existence.
Without it you do not exist.
You'are the captive of your own creation".

One day, with the adze of fatihlessness,
Leaving creation for personification,
Leaving one horizon for a new,
Leaving belief for superstition,
I smashed the image,
Now,
There is no form, no voice, no sound,
Nothing, except a feeling of emptiness,
Nothing, except the darkness of non-existence.


I asked my shadow:
"Under my feet lie the ruins of my image;
My eyes are lost in it;
Please find them for me".

But in reply,
A silence seem to say,
"There are no ruins here,
No shadow here'
Not even you"

If this is salvation,
Then what is the punishment for life?